Friday, May 16, 2008

Gaia...?

What on earth is Gaia online? Seriously? Lemme tell you: it has nothing to do with the "gaia" of the gaia hypothesis or Final Fantasy. But it does have pretty clothing that you can buy with gold and therefore I now play it. It turns out that these people have their own real t-shirts that you can buy! AND they have, in the past, booked an entire Ironman screening especially for "Gaians"! I mean, they DO stuff. Wow. They MEET each other IN PERSON. Huh. I dunno, I'm fairly new to this massive online multiplayer thing, but I hope my current addiction now doesn't go that far...I check it more frequently than facebook now, and that is saying something.

The thing with facebook is that I normally use it more during the school year to keep in contact with some friends...kind of weird since you would think I would use it a lot more in the summer when I'm away from a lot of them. I find that less people check their facebook while at home, as well, so it's better to give them a call, which I certainly appreciate since it is much more personal. I like it better that way, I should use the phone more often!

Oh, I guess I'll show you what I do on Gaia, so here are some avies!
This is what I want my avatar to look like (but its impossible because the game won't let me layer the socks and the fishnet stockings and some other stuff...):
And here's Light! Just for fun...















And of course Dante and Vergil.

No comments: