Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Frenchified!!

I was at a French class barcrawl last night, which was pretty fun. We all wore our homemade Fabien t-shirts (lovely and artistically exquisite, all of them). I had nothing to do during the day and so that's when I made mine. I walked to Firehaus with Brian to meet up with everyone. It's too bad he got turned down at Legends so early on. And with Jennifer's boyfriend's ID! I hope neither one gets in any trouble. Allie came all pre-gamed and ready, snapping lots of in-your-face pictures with my camera, wearing Fabien's coat, braiding his hair, etc. We all found it strange how Fabien didn't really know how to smile for pictures. Oh well. Also, the French have a funny way of dancing. Or maybe it's just guys in general. Overall, it was a great experience just barhopping in French.

I think I'll leave this video up! I actually like a different song by Mathieu Chedid (or just -M-), but I like this video better, so...wait...why should I choose? I'll put them BOTH up! The second song is the one I like...but isn't he strange? Eyecatching, that's for sure. Is it in a good way? You decide.


No comments: