Sunday, April 27, 2008

Death Note



At this time, only a week away from the beginning of some grueling finals, I've dived back into my bad habit of Death Note obsessing. I spent 2 hours watching clips of it on adultswim, and they aren't even in order or anything! It's like I can't let go of it. Granted, I never watched the entire series, but I told myself after realizing how much time it was sucking out of my life by just reading the manga that I would stay away from the anime, and any other manga or anime that interested me for that matter. It's just not worth it. It made me spend a LOT of time on the internet for no reason, finding things related and unrelated, wasting time...even leading me to other obsessions. I made a neighborhood on my Sims 2 game and was the first on the internet to successfully post my L and Light Sims 2 renditions. It's a bit crazy looking back on that...
Overall, it was a vampiristic experience, which much to my dismay needed to be ended. And now it is back with a vengeance, threatening to suck all my time once again. Anyone have the garlic equivalent for this kind of thing? Better yet, pray for me.

No comments: